Capture the Flag REDUX -- an Outdoor Adventure Game for Birthday Parties, Team Building & Fun
Capture the Flag REDUX is an group game that uses LED lights to transform "Capture the Flag" into an after-dark adventure. Play it in your backyard, at the park, camping or anywhere with space to run safely in low light conditions.
Your mission: Steal the Orb from your enemies.
Your challenge: Sneak past the red war lights, capture your enemy's Orb and get it back to your territory.
BUT whatever you do: Don't get caught!
So get your friends, family, or youth group together -- and play Capture the Flag at night. An adventure awaits you!
• LED lights enable hours of playing Capture the Flag play at night
• Perfect for 4 to 16 individuals
• Develops teamwork and camaraderie
• Promotes physical exercise, strategy and endurance for teenagers and adults alike
• Futuristic and fun nighttime excitement
• Includes 12 new game types such as The Traitor, Ghoul, Werewolves vs. Hunters and many more
Great for Groups:
• Scouts & outdoor enthusiasts
• Youth groups and gatherings
• After school programs
• Summer camps, sports camps & church camps
• Birthday parties, family parties & neighborhood parties
• College activity or orientation groups
• Leadership development teams
Game Kit Includes
• 2 Glowing Orbs (a glowing, multi-colored variation on the traditional "flag")
• 8 Jail Markers (to light up jail boundaries)
• 7 Territory Lights (for marking where is safe and where you can get caught)
• 16 LED Glow Bracelets (eight blue & eight green for each team)
• 12 Game Variation Cards
• 1 Guidebook (in English and Spanish)
Setting up Capture the Flag REDUX takes just a few minutes and you are ready for hours of fun anywhere you choose.
Warning: You may discover that you are more out of shape than you thought.
We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. If you receive a product that is defective in any way, we ask to have the opportunity to send you replacement parts. If it turns out to just not be what you're looking for, that's okay too! We only don't accept returns for orders where the product is damaged. A good example: items are removed from their packaging, pieces are missing and the main parts are grass stained. Yes, this happens. That said, the vast majority of our customers are awesome people. We want to do what it takes to make you happy with your purchase!
If you'd like to reach (for any reason, including telling us we're awesome)...
Please contact us through our website at www.CapturetheFlagREDUX.com. You also can find sample videos, more information about the kit pieces, instructional videos and testimonials. Don't be shy to say hi!
We Also Recommend